Siemens For Industrial
The reliable partner for intelligent solutions
Switch Disconnector Fuse
- Switch Disconnector available from 63A to 1600A.
- Motor duty as well as Power Distribution Switches.
- Suitable for applications up to 690V AC.
- 3KL8 Switches suitable for high temperature applications till 60°C.
- Isolable neutral as well as switched neutral pole.
- Applications in installation boards and switchboards in infrastructure and industrial applications.
- Use in distribution systems of power supply companies.
- HRC fuse link can be used in switch connectors with fuses and fuse switch disconnectors.
- DC operation – DC solenoid system
- Screw terminals
- For screw and snap-on mounting onto standard mounting rail
- Contactor control unit
- Solenoid fitted with varistor
- The 3UA / 3UC thermal overload relays are suitable for customers from all industries, who want guaranteed optimum inverse time delayed protection of their electrical loads.
- The relays meet the requirements of IS/IEC 60947-4-1. They also offer protection against single phasing and unbalanced currents.
- These relays are widely used in electrical industry for reliable overload protection.
MPCB's - Motor Protection Circuit Breaker's
- Trip Free Mechanism – The breakers have a trip-free mechanism. Even by holding the toggle, tripping operation can not be stopped or blocked once it is started. Thus ensure positive opening in the event of fault.
- Positive ON/OFF indication through toggle switch.
- Compact and space saving.
- High starting torque, shorter starting time, simple construction and wiring, space saving etc.
- A direct on line starter can be used if the high inrush current of the motor does not cause excessive voltage drop in the supply circuit.
- It can be used to start small agriculture water pumps, compressors, fans and conveyor belts.etc.